Assisting you through all the ins and outs of complex legal situations for businesses
You have just heard about the “deal of a lifetime,” and you’ve got to get in on it. Perhaps you are ready to quit your job, buy a commercial property, or buy a company and be your own boss. Or maybe you already run a successful business, and a promising new venture could enable you to retire early.
Entrepreneurs know how rewarding owning and running a successful business can be. Most are optimistic people with confidence in their ability to “get the deal done.” Because entrepreneurs are comfortable with a certain degree of risk, however, they may charge ahead without fully considering the details behind the opportunity. Unfortunately, many learn too late that they should have done a more thorough investigation.
At Cartier & Bower, LLC, we are entrepreneurs ourselves, having run successful law practices and other businesses for a total of more than 50 years. Unlike many large and impersonal national firms, our attorneys offer personalized legal advice for our clients who own businesses or hope to in the future.
Our business law attorneys have the legal and business expertise to help you succeed.
We can help you negotiate the best terms, conduct due diligence, and fully understand the ins and outs of a deal before you commit to a venture. We can also draw on an established network of financial, real estate, insurance and other professionals to provide whatever additional resources you may need.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a business, restructuring your current enterprise, or addressing corporate or management issues, Cartier & Bower, LLC is the help you need. Our business law attorneys have the legal and business expertise to help you succeed, no matter what your field of endeavor.
We also provide counsel in intellectual property law, including protecting our clients’ rights in the fields of trademarks, patents & copyrights.
Our services include the following:
- Entity formation and owner agreements
- Determination of appropriate legal structure
- LLC, partnership, and corporate formation and operational agreements
- Shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- Business combinations, mergers and acquisitions
- Asset and stock purchase agreements
- Security agreements and financing statements
- Employment and compensation matters
- Employment agreements
- Employment manuals
- Severance agreements
- Assistance with due diligence review of legal, financial and corporate matters
- Corporate governance
- Board resolutions and minutes
- Patent, Trademark & Copyright
- Formation of Non-Profit/501(c)(3) entities